Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Things I'm in love with


from weheartit

I’m in love with polka dot dresses
I’m in love with beautiful music
I’m utterly in love with this Muriel Barbery's book: 'The Elegance of The Hedghog'
I’m in love with inspirational writing
I’m in love with happy memories that come unbidden… sparkling memories that so agreeably work their way into my brain and never fail to draw a wistful smile across my lips
I’m in love with sunny mornings and the delicious smell of steaming coffee
I’m in love with pink nail polish
I’m in love with the ubiquitous nature of emotions
I’m in love with moments of unadulterated happiness; I’m in love with their consistency and that feeling of generosity that nourishes them…
I’m in love with kind; I’m on love with simple
I’m in love with all those little things that give me strength to welcome each new day with unfailing hope…
…All these things I mull over as I lay in my bed, voices and images I keep playing in my head like a movie or a sweet lullaby that lulls me off to sleep…
I’m in love with love
Love as I intend it!

No comments: