Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

On late "immaturity"

I thought I was a grown-up... I realize I've become a child again!

A child with an over-inflated ego....a starkly immature human being whithout the slightest sense of judgment.

I've lost my points of reference, my mechanisms of selectivity has been distorted...my dualistic sense annihilated: What's good and what's bad, what's right and what's wrong after all?

I need my logic back, I need to look at life through those same discerning eyes I once used to have!

My selection criteria have been turned upside down, and I hate myself for that...I hate myself for having let me be reduced to such a petty and immature creature, just because I let myself be surrounded by immaturity and plunged into mimicry without my even noticing it!

No comments: