Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Sunday, April 15, 2012

We are boys and girls...of the new world treading young




 Here are some pictures that I've taken throughout the week without having been able to process them before yesterday.
I've got to say that seing beautiful photos sets on Flickr and similar sites always stir up a photography nerve in me. I admit ( It's quite obvisous) that my work isn't half as beautiful, but I hope I'd be able to do better on future occasions.
This site (here) helped me with achieving the "retro "effect I so like in photos; the one with scratches (picture in the upper right) is of a particular appeal to me.
That said, I have the stringent urge to buy a professionnal camera, although I'm not sure I can handle the tool properly being a hobbyist.

No comments: