Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Writing impulse!

I wish I could update my blog more oftenly that I've been doing it so far.
In fact, It occurs to me as i'm going through some of my everyday activities, to get some -on spur of the moment -ideas quite surprisingly so much that most most of what seems commonplace for me as being dealt with on a daily base, takes new meanings for me and becomes some unexpectable source of inspiration.
I have to admit that it is my tendency to feel things intensively that bring about such attiude and i don't know whether i should feel blessed or misfortunate for this, for extreme sensibility automatically brings on its way more vulnerability and i've grown quite sure of this recently.
Anyhow, i think that whatever may be my reasons for writing they can't be but an effective way to pour out my soul, whether they were brought about by positive or negative impulses.

2 comments:

Nor said...

Unless you are blogging for a living, IMO, there is nothing wrong if you write or blog out of impulse.

I hate being compelled to write on certain subject matters. I am a very moody and compulsive person. However, my job entails me to have that discipline to comply and do my best.

I found out though, that when you write things that you really feel, more people are likely to read.

Cheers, you are not alone!

Btw, thanks for commenting on my blogs. Please drop me a line again.

Ronnie

Myriam said...

Thanks for sharing this with me Ronnie!
As you may have noticed it, my posts are mostly the expression of my inner 'states' of mind as i do quite irregularly shift from one to another.

And just like you, I think i can't make myself to write on some precise thing unless i'm pushed to while dealing with some of my day to day duties.

I also want to congratulate you for the good job you're doing through your blogs, i find the HRM... particularly intersting for my studies, it's the one i owe to finding out about your other ones.

Looking forward to another comment from you

Best regards,