Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Thursday, August 19, 2010

L'illusion du bonheur

My depth perception has been off for quite some time now,
I've lost one dimension to my mind's landscape and I'm no longer afraid of the visions in my head:
blurred hazy images with nothing distinct about them,
Scraps of memories that will be crushed down until their tiniest remnants
That's all they are and all will ever be
...and who knows,
this might be after all the so awaited illusion du bonheur.

4 comments:

Noha Rahhal said...

Hello Myriam,

You have found my blog once by coincidence. Thanks for your nice words:) I like your blog as well. It's very catchy and full of great emotions.

Regards,

Myriam said...

Thank you for taking the time and you're always welcome :)

Youth is a continual said...

Niice Blog !!

Myriam said...

Thanks a lot:))