Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Thursday, October 07, 2010

I wish I could...

- Stop feeling sorry for myself.
- No longer have to go through some of life temporary experiences that alter our ideals and make us set high standards only for disillusion to strike and shatter all of our preconceptions.
- Stop blaming myself for all what I’m not meant to take responsibility for.
- Tell everyone what I think of them straight in their faces -well, maybe I may not afford the straight-to-face thing but I could still write about it. Right??-then I’d be able to dissipate much of the misapprehension I’m sure is going on in people’s head!!
- Stop worrying about what I should not even think about.

Photo credits here


- Tell whoever made even the slightest difference in my life that their presence however ephemeral may have been, has really mattered. I probably (surely) am not one to get her point across in the kindest of terms but I find it heard to get rid of my blunt manners.
- Convince myself that exceptions can’t be reproduced.
- Stop checking my mailbox every little while and clean it of all the old stuff!
- Rewind the time to savour moments whose real value I didn’t appreciate
- Shout one big decisive mental STOP!
- Stop all the lamenting and bemoaning I’m doing right now and focus on the task at hand!
Edit: Playing in the background is "Good Life", it might be true after all...

No comments: