Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Friday, January 28, 2011

Still she thinks she can resist...


And no,... I haven't given up on that thing called blogging yet, it's just that I haven't been able to get myself into writing mode of late. I wouldn't go as far as to diagnose myself with a writer's block since I haven't been able to sort out the symptoms inherent to this syndrom, there just has been was a whole physical manifestation of unproductivity and emotional distress that's been preventing me from sqeezing any creative juices from my brain!
I've never entertained the idea that feeling and thinking are too distinct processes, operating separately one from the other... however, i've never thought they'd be linked to each other on such a large scale! I've always seen things and tasks ahead in terms of bringing myself to do them rather than waiting for the moment when i'll be feeling like doing them, not that I see 'writing' as a task per se but it just takes on the propotions of a domino effect for me: a state of utter laziness and apathy that spares no active form of attempting to relate to the world around me. Still, if there's one thing I could 'commend' myself about amidst this helpless sitation, it would be my ability to still relish in listening to music, good music to remind me that what the mind can't take, the heart will always find means to get over.