Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Silence no longer feels awkward to me...

on we heartit
You have no power over me...how could you just have power over me when you are not real
I should be able to dismiss all that is of no relevance to me, all thoughts that have been woven by the threads of fear and irrationality...
I dwelled upon them once and now I realize I should've never EVER let them in,
They may be here, lingering in the back of my mind...still I am the same, I have the power of my will
I may not be strong, I certainly am not strong and this is no claim for empathy, no call for compassion...
I know that which I choose to believe in and that which it is not possible for me one day to give in to!

2 comments:

Sara said...

On n'est forte, on se le dit ... Les temps changent, les gens changent et on est des Vikings, remember!

Loved it <3

Myriam said...

Love you too <3...you know it:))