Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Monday, January 31, 2011

Lost in Translation


All quotes from the movie 'Lost in Translation'
"-I just don't know what I'm supposed to be".
"-You'll figure that out. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."

"I tried taking pictures, but they were so mediocre. I guess every girl goes through a photography phase. You know, horses... taking pictures of your feet".

"Why do you have to point out how stupid everyone is all the time?"

"-25 years. That's uh, well it's impressive".
"-Well you figure, you sleep one-third of your life, that knocks out eight years of marriage right there. So you're, y'know, down to 16 in change. You know you're just a teenager, at marriage, you can drive it but there's still the occasional accident."
PS: I actually am not the kind to be much into movies, however seeing 'Lost in Translation' has been one craving I will undoubtedly be fulfilling...hopefully this will be a starting point for more future movie seeings!

2 comments:

Sara said...

<3
De " tu sais qui " :p

Myriam said...

Je viens de le voir et te le recommande! Love <3