Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Monday, October 12, 2009

Delirium...


In my last entry, i talked about the time i'd be back in here, to purge out my soul out of this intamable voice inside my head that'd be urging me to write!
well...it is generally on times like these when i'm overflowing with emotions , that i know i should release some of this intensity (i don't know whether it's an intensity of emotions or a disguised feeling of real tension), but on times like these, I know i should sit at my desk and do the typing write in here, let words come out, take over me, take over every fear of acknowledging what i'd feel at that time, immerse my self in that stream of unbrideled emotions, write my wrongs, my frustrations, my imperfections but even my moments of sheer hilary and euphoriac delirium (i don't have any for now)
But my emotions write now are so mixed up, i've been alternating betwen several moods those last days that i don't know which of them is guiding my seek of relief for now, I don't know why i am even writing this now, maybe my yesterday peturbed night and my first day strangling morning phobia are catching me back! but i'm home now and that makes all the inspiration of the moment, if i stayed in that place i know i'd be by now putting my head into that dusty cupboard and screaming all this out loud!
PS: This last sentence doesn't make any sense and i know it, i hope i'll be back with some thing more readable, until then wish me as they put it themselves a happy integration (to be pronounced in solennel french accent).

No comments: