Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Friday, October 30, 2009

Insomnia...

It's 2:00 am and I can't find sleep!
I'm trying to keep myself busy doing some homework, while I perfectly know that it's not an appropriate time for soliciting any mental capacities.
I feel like I'm getting consumed by some kind of "hyperactivity"; like my mind being constantly working. I don't know... my energy is undergoing some kind of wastful consumption and it's tiring me out!
Halt self! You're deviating to serious complaining now, and that's no good for you.
I definitely have to to go to bed, last night was one of terrible nightmares, it's strange how i've had them all right in a row, like consecutive episodes of some scary serial!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't understand the reason,you suffering for insomnia because you have problms or are juste an active person ! i don't know can you explain to me more.
personnely , i suufer also from insomnia but for a real reason!!!

Myriam said...

Actually, i don't regularly suffer from insomnia.
But there are times on which my mind can't find no rest,considerning things over and over.
I hope you'll soon get over it!
Thanks for taking the time :)