Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I miss the rain...


I miss the rain, I miss the sound of its drops hitting my window glass, I miss the soothing and refreshing smell of the wet morning soil, after it has rained all night long.
I need the rain to come andwash away all my fears and worries. I want to feel the cool morning breeze flowing through my veins, reaching my heart , restoring calm and serenity to my ever-rambling soul.

I need to feel the taste of its drops upon my tongue, and let them run down into my soul. I've always been fond of the rain since my childhood days, I don't know if my being born on a month like November has anything to do with that, but the heat have lasted enough for me this season, it has taken over the mild spell of the late october days. I don't want it to spoil the magic -at least in my imagination-of the upcoming month.
I blame geographical contingencies for my being born in a place where hot season prevails!

No comments: