Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

In my head...

Some memories strike when you least expect it, hurt like hell and leave you carry a feeling of deep tearing mourning.

I don't know if i should even call them memories, they're more like distorted images of the past, with nothing special about them that could make them pop up that often in my head, but maybe they took place on times I do miss now without my even knowing why, reminding me of a more serene mind set. I can recall there was a smell of joy in the air, i can hear laughs warming up the cold weather of a cold october evening, i'm sure i was happy at the time, i'm so damn sure i was!.

It's about much time i cease to be a "helpless nostalgic", it makes me weak and it sucks the life out of me. I'm growing weary of all my subconcious tricks, a button of mental stop should be pressed and i just can't put my finger on it!

PS: This is my second post in my series of "delirious state of mind entries". If any insanity premises are being freed from what's written, please let me know.

No comments: