Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Midnight rambling...


If there's one thing I've been craving, it is my state of sheer idleness. It finally occured, but now it's ending and it's making me sad.
I'll miss you emptiness, I've grown to really love you those last days. But I'm afraid it has to be over soon: Holidays are drawing to an end!
PS: I've been listening a lot to Piano soundtracks by Yann Tiersen lately, and I unconditionnaly love his music. My fingers are playing the tunes all day. I miss the instrument so badly!
I've also found out about some celtic music by Ronan Handiman, It's more like the epic kind of it but the Cello in it is just amazing.
PPS: The Postscript is getting longer than the original post. I've lost all sense of proportions those last days not only in writing but in just about everything. I should be back to normal soon, what am i saying? I HAVE TO!!

No comments: