Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A vicious circle...

My performance is reaching its lowest level ever!

I'm far, very far from the objectives I've settled for my self as far as studies are concerned. This ongoing week of exam prepartion, and contrarily to any misconceptions, seems to be never-ending for me. It is just freaking me out knowing that I have three days ahead of me to make myself ready for the whole thing, and still feel completely helpless about that. It only brings me back to my state of relentless unproductivity.Days seem to be impossibly "stretching" when I really only want to see them dwindle down, bringing this week end to an end, and putting one to my everyday slef-inflicted mental torture!

Je sais!...I must be a stupid, an officialy freaky idiot considering things the way I do and still feel completely right about it. But my paradigm shifts those last days are so much to be reduced to that one aspect of things. Actually, they are so much mind numbing and body tiring that they are hindering any action that i'd like to undertake! I think this whole thinking is leading me back to the very point I've started with.

It's definitely a vicious circle

No comments: