Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Last sunday before 21


It's the first of November, precisely one week before I turn 21.
I've always been counting down the days to my "birthdays", but I guess it's kind of universal!
I love this feeling of excitement we get at the thought of it approaching, how we want to make everything ready to welcome the D Day under the best circumstances. We even come to acquire some "pre-ceremonial" behaviours, not to be reproduced outside the occasion.
We can forgive, forget some of our everyday miseries, we no longer want to think of anything likely to spoil the magic of the day.
I wish for next sunday to come and find me in better spirits than I'm in (have been in for the past few day). I generally don't like sundays, they're all monotonous, boring and find me in a quite a bad mood.
Today was no exception to "my theory of sundays". Pitiful, isn't it?

No comments: