Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Beautiful Revolution

So...i didn't write for a whole week . I wouldn't pride myself on my-not-having-anything-good to-say state of mind, but I guess I have been quite a babbling blogger lately which finally amounts to nothing good. However, today i've decided update my blog, it would be a shame not doing so on an empty sunday and what is more while being on a vacation!
I envy those people can afford the genius of wallowing themselves in mutiness from time to time and do not blog until they have something brilliant to share, I'd personnaly interpret it as a the sign of a stability and inner peace phase which is absolutely not my case .
I keep reading over my last entries, and except one of them I think , they're all depressive; but that's nothing I ignore. Why would I just? This is the only one thing that's been urging me to come and write very often this whole month.
I'm one who believe in extremes, there are no half measures for me to do the things I really need to to do. This is mostly revealed in writing, because unless I reach this intensity treshhold in feelings or thoughts I know I won't be able to put down a single word; or even if I manage to write something by the conjunction of some conditions I ignore, I know that it's nothing I really want to convey.

Some of the works I really admired today is the Postcards I may send Section from a blog called A Beautiful Revolution, from where I got the picture above.
The drawings are so simple yet very funny and revealing, I decidedly grew to love the blog.
Along with this new finding, I started my day with another good bunch of postcards from postsecrets, it's becoming my favorite sunday ritual.
PS: I'm enjoying a wonderful piano ballad called The Meadow from the New Moon soundtrack, though I haven't seen the movie yet, the few opinions I got to gather haven't been very encouraging.

No comments: