Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Friday, November 06, 2009

Another sleepless night


It's almost 5:00 am and I didn't get a single hour of sleep.
I can't remember the last time I stayed awake that late at night, but it must have been months ago, because staying until 2:00 or 3:00 is starting to take normal proportions for me.
I don't want to convince myself with the fact that i might be turning into an insomniac, but it seems that sleep deprivation have struck enough this week for me to become one.
I don't want to get caught into that spiral of sleepless nights, the problem is that its effects are already starting to show up.
I'm getting restless and agitated, my heart beats fast and my hands shake. I'm also getting alert to every little sound or moment around me.
In the morning however, and unless I get some "additionnal" sleep hours -thing i can hardly afford these days -it is a feeling of numbness that takes over my body and i find it difficult to concentrate on any action that i undertake.

I know, all my entries those last days have turned into some kind of complaint, but that's what's blogging is supposed to be about , isn't it? Moments of joy and hilary, but even those "life-sucks" phases one can go through!
But I mainly write for my soul, it's more of a self-therapy for me, and my tendancy to write quite regularly in here the few days that elapsed confirmed this opinion.
However, if it does suck the life out of too to come and read this, or if i'm being contagious transmitting any negative vibes, try to not drop by in here some days yet to come.

PS: I'm listening to a very soothing piece of music (click here) by Carter Burwell , try to take some time to enjoy it. It is just mesmerizing!

No comments: