Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Just like an adult...


I've hit 21 today, so one year went by by since I was last here on my blog, putting up something about me turning 20, and...yes, time passes so quickly!
I still read the post from my last birthday, actually, it made me laugh how I was hooked on the word "change" that day. That's because i've always thought that turning 20 meant going through some kind of metamorphosis, and that I needed to feel what it was like.
However, today I feel more resigned about turning into an adult (i still wonder what that word is supposed to mean)...I'm not going to grieve over sameness in anything: I've changed quite some things though , like my computer, my mp3 music player (it may sound a bit old-fashioned, but I don't want to leave the sipmlicity of this little gadget and I don't mind withdrawing it from my bag there where anyone seems to use more sophisticated engines). As insignificant as it may seem this is a valuable form of change to me, because these are the things i've got the most contact with and that i need to reflect my self upon.
They were the things I had the most contact with today too, I spent almost the whole afternoon doing the typing for some school stuff, while my phone would yell at me from time to time notifying me with wishes of a happy birthday.
Thanks for all the wishes, it reminds me that there are people who think about me and that I can't help but love in return!
PS: My song of the day was Above and Below by The Bravery. This song cheers me up incredibly!

No comments: