Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Letter to self


Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeak I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're 'here not there'
(not there)
And you'd give anythingto get what's fair
(what's fair)
But fair ain't what you really need
Can't you see what I see

They're tryin to come back, all my senses push
Untie the weight bags, so I never thought I could
Steady feet don't fail me now
I will run 'til you can't walk
Something pulls my focus out
And I'm standing down

[Lyrics by One Republic]
-------------------------------------------------
Dear self,

I know you've been trying so hard to fight this contradictory feelings mingle inside you.
You've been living inside your thoughts for quite some time now, taking refuge in the endless possibilities your unbrideled imagination provided you with, it didn't seem it could ever work with you, but it finally did, and you should feel blessed for that!
There's been something wrong with you, that no one seemed to be able to help with and that you didn't know much about yourself.

But your imagination didn't fail you, your tendancy to feel things intensively turned out to be something positive this time, the little joys of life could still make you feel exhilarated; it made you feel safe amidst all the uncertainties surrounding you.

You've never been a fervent adept of change,the word 'new' alone gave and still gives shills down your spine. It doesn' take anyone much time or perspicacity to bring forth this side of you.
Your love for your fiends is endless and it will ever be, and it won't be easy for you to leave them behind. But that's nothing new, it's always been the case with you.
You should be able to face it all, and start positivising more about things around you.
I wish you the bestof luck

The other you,

No comments: