Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

In a mess...

As I said in my previous post, work is starting to take suprahuman proportions and I need to accommodate myself toall its new requirements!
The problem is that whenever I find myself compelled to read about some particular matter, my mind starts soaring with ideas of all the things i'd love to be reading instead, and I can barely resist the temptation of dropping the task at hand, and go read some other thing.

Until this very moment, there's been a gigantic pile of papers on my desk threatening to come down in a big crash and my bag...my poor bag is in complete mess, so much that it could take me minutes looking for the shreds of some terribly crumpled paper inside it!
I definitely should clean up all this mess around me, and once again, should've went to sleep quite some time before now!

No comments: