Protected by Copyscape DMCA Copyright Detector

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yet another rambling post


So I lost my passion to write the last couple of days. Words have completely eluded me while clumsy thoughts kept rushing through my head.
I had a prolonged-14-hours sleep on friday night, which seem to have only loosend my muscles and made me feel even lazier. But that's because I was also starting to catch a bad cold, so I took one of those flu medicines that always makes you end up curling up under a blanket, and so I succombed to the whim of two consecutive nights of huge sleep; not without some sting of culpability-, but I hope I'll make up for this later on this week.

PS: I'm waiting impatiently for the relase of "new moon" which will be in the few days to come, I definitely loved the book and hope that the movie will be as good!

No comments: